Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello from Sadie the Blog Dog


Woof, Woof! Hello from me, Sadie the Blog Dog, from my new home at New Life Farm. I arrived here on Tuesday, July 14, from my foster home in Washington, Missouri. My new mom and dad are Gail and Bob Sawicki. I also have a new dog friend, Andy, who has lived at New Life Farm for 5 years - he is much older than me. I was born on July 8, 2008 so I am one year old. My previous family just couldn't keep me anymore, so I went to live with my foster family for a while until I got my forever home. Here is a little more about me: I weigh 40 pounds and my dog parents were part Labrador, part border collie and part dachshund. (The dachshund part has given me a little brown on the edge of my ears.) My coat is shiny black and I have a little white patch on my neck. My mom tells me that I am beautiful! I have many adventures to tell you about but for now I have to sign off - there is a rabbit creeping up to the garden and I have to chase it!

No comments:

Post a Comment